7/20/2008

dancing


dancing fuschias, originally uploaded by pilgrimgirl.

We ought to dance with rapture that we might be alive... and part of the living, incarnate cosmos.
~D.H. Lawrence

This fuschia plant is one of several outside outside my kitchen windowsill. When I see bright fuschia flowers I always think of ballet dancers--with their bright tutus, pirouetting on one leg.

Have I told you that when I stand at the sink and wash dishes, I put on my iPod and dance? It's such a great way to make an unpleasant chore fun. :)

3 comments:

EmilyCC said...

I love my iPod dishes time. My 3 yr old broke my iPod speakers 2 days ago--the dishes pile up SO much faster now!

G said...

amen to the power of iPods!
(so sorry for your loss, Emilycc)

minxlj said...

haha...I put my iPod on and dance when I'm doing the hoovering! I might try the same for doing the dishes :-)