10/29/2007

Make me smile...


-Some Friends throwing a party for me and other recent ABDs in our Meeting. With dinner, a tasty cake, shiny balloons, petite baskets of flowers, and a card signed by everyone. I loved the casual table conversations--good books, eating local, families, games, etc. What more could a girl ask for?

-Oh, I know: how about Friends who drop by after said party for a few rounds of 'Apples to Apples' and some stimulating conversation.

-A spot of rain yesterday and today. And the smoky smell is clearing.

-New garden neighbors, one of which used to run her own organic farm!

-Riding my bike home from class and spying a hottie on a bike heading my way. Stopping to chat for a moment even though it's only been 4 hours or so since I awoke in his arms. And the sweet kiss he blew towards me as he rode off in the opposite direction.

-EllyCat insisting on curling up on my totebag for naptime after a few snuggles and scratchies under the collar.

-My kiddoes' homecoming from school today. Because some days I just miss being apart from them--even for a few short hours...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, I love that you love your kids that much!