10/28/2007

all dressed up...


Here's how John and I ended up looking at JourneyGal's Halloween bash last night. I never found any vampire teeth so I went as a goth gypsy. :) And I should, of course, mention that this is one of the very few times you'll see me in make-up. I typically only wear it for Halloween and I only dress up every few years. It's always such a surprise to see myself with dark smudges at my eyes and with red-stained lips.

John, a priest, won the costume contest along with a friend who dressed as a pregnant nun. Very cute photo op with the two of them together! GameBoy dressed as a ninja and CatGirl was a cat (no surprise there!).

Sam took this pic--his awesome camera made me green with envy even under all that makeup....

6 comments:

SoCalSingleMama said...

Thanks so much for coming! All four of you looked great and it was so fun to see you again. And you're right, that camera was awesome!

Anonymous said...

great picture-you all look SO happy! hope you had a blast.

Kara said...

another random comment from me:-) I added you to my blogroll-hope you don't mind!

Anonymous said...

You guys look great! Happy Halloween!

jana said...

Thanks! And Happy Halloween to all of you, too!

Kara: Thanks for the blogroll and great work with the latest Disability Carnival! :)

daisies said...

you guys look fabulous ... how fun!