1/10/2008

making progress

This past few weeks I've been steadily working on all kinds of projects. But I feel like I've been spinning my wheels and not really getting anything done. So to prove to myself that I have been working hard, here's my grant/fellowship tally (my 12/19 tally):

HU done 12/15
WH done 1/2
SC in progress--due 1/14
PF done 1/7
MH decided to wait until next year to apply

I've also nearly finished the rough draft of my dissertation prospectus (due tomorrow). So I haven't been a slacker. And I am getting things done. I just have to keep telling myself that...

On a completely unrelated note: We had our bathroom light fixture fixed today. So no more fumbling with the odd lamp in the darkness (yay!). We also replaced the burnt-out bulbs in the fixtures above the sinks. What was a dark cave is now LIGHT. Light is good. Really. Happy light.

No comments: