7/22/2007

because things are getting a little hairy around here....

So here are John's (very un-snape-like) luscious curls (and I am green with envy because my hair will never be this gorgeous)...


John asked for a haircut tonite, a funny synchronicity given that we discussed the story of Samson & Delilah in my Quaker Dialogue group earlier today. So we bantered a bit back and forth about the loss of his 'power' when I cut his curls and I quoted him my favorite line from The Outsiders, "Your tough, tough hair Ponyboy" (spoken to the Ralph Macchio character as his hair is cut & bleached while he's on the lam). And I got out the razor, the scissors, and came out with Neo:


But the best part was during the cleanup, when these goofy characters appeared:




2 comments:

JohnR said...

Thanks, as always, for the great haircut. Folks, Jana is a woman of countless hidden talents.

*Sigh* That's the closest I'll ever get to having facial hair. Fortunately, that's also the closest Jana will get to a Bert-style unibrow.

Anonymous said...

Okay, that's it; you are just way too cute and chipper. Consequently I have tagged you with The Moaning Meme. (No, this is not a Harry Potter reference -- not unless you want it to be, that is.)

Naturally, you should feel free to ignore it if you prefer.

Cheers!