1/17/2007

Make me smile...(#2)

-playing Ticket to Ride with some pretty smart friends at Elise's Bday party. Winning by such a landslide that no one was even willing to tally points. I RULED from Winnipeg to Santa Fe and throughout the West. Wow, it feels pretty darn good to be a railroad magnate.
-Kristen's cute little baby bulldog that took a liking to my robotic leg, and gave my titanium ankle lots of slobbery loving.
-getting a new battery in my watch and they even fixed the little date thingamajig to the right date for me. Amazing. All this time I've never even used the date function!
-buying something for John's birthday (reminder: Feb 3rd). Knowing that even if he doesn't LOVE this particular item, I WILL! [Note: I've also bought him some things that I know he will like, but I just couldn't resist the pull of this one particular item that's really more for me than for him]
:)

6 comments:

alisonwonderland said...

i'll be anxiously waiting to find out what that "something for John's birthday" is! :o)

SoCalSingleMama said...

I didn't realize you did so well at Train to Ride on Saturday. Congrats. :-)

We made note of John's birthday....when is your's?

Anonymous said...

Seriously, February 3rd is the best Birthday ever, especially because it is the day after Groundhog's day and who can argue with that? (It's mine also.) = )

Also, I finally got Ticket to Ride yesterday, I am making everyone that I come into contact with this weekend play it with me. I am so excited about it.

jana said...

I think May 25th is a pretty good bday, too. It often falls on or near Memorial Day weekend so my celebration is often combined with family BBQs, etc. :)

JohnR said...

Bonny, I noticed your b-day on your site. We rock!

In Japan Shinto priests throw gifts (traditional sweets, gift certificates, and even small electronics) into crowds to celebrate our birthday. No joke.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, my only qualm with this Birthday is that it often confuses itself with the Superbowl. But not this year, which I appreciate.