3/29/2006

thoughts as I sat on the toilet this morning...

1) Gotta clean the bathroom floor--the workers who snaked the tub drain on Tuesday left some messy places in the corners.
2) [while gazing at shower curtain map] Colombia--why does it have such a drug problem? Is it geography-related? And why is Chile such a freaky-long skinny country?
3) Thinking about recent netflix, Maria Full of Grace. Trying not to feel quilty for buying cut roses even through the Colombian rose plantations exploit workers and tempt them into drug-running.
4) Must grow my own roses, then. Must go the garden soon...where are those garden catalogs?
5) Remember that workers who snaked tub drain didn't return basket of mags to bathroom. Must finish putting bathroom in order again. But really should clean the floor first.

1 comment:

el.dude said...

If I had a dollar for everytime I sat there and marveled at the sorry state of my bathroom floors...I could pay someone to clean them!