3/16/2006

things that make me lose control...


--cookies. can't. stop. eating. cookies. esp soft sugar cookies.
--massage me and i am yours.
--rubbing the soft fur of cat belly as time goes by.
--getting out of the shower and i don't have anywhere to go. warm and completely contented, i lay down on the bed for just a moment. and wake up an hour later. bliss.
--the blossoms of the satsuma tree on my front porch. inhaling deeply as i walk past. doubling back for a second sniff.
--dropping off my kids at school this morning. as they turn their back on me and melt into the crowd, the overwhelming urge to chase after them and say one more time, 'i love you.'

1 comment:

Christopher Bigelow said...

It's girl scout thin mint season, and I am out of control too. I can eat a whole box in one sitting...