6/01/2010

changes


peaches-in-the-making, originally uploaded by pilgrimgirl.

My life has been full of unknowns this past few months. And then this past week, thing after thing has been falling into place--or at least reaching a point of certainty.

For example, we learned tonite that our apartment will not be among those that will be demolished this summer. We can breathe easier knowing that a move of our household is not imminent.

However, our Community Garden will be moved. This space that has nurtured student gardens since the 60s will never be the same in a new space.

So now I'm wondering if this will be the last year that I will see the blossoms on my Mother's Day tree (gifted to me when Catgirl was a toddler)? I doubt the new Garden space will allow trees, so perhaps it can be moved to a home with a backyard that has a perfect spot for it...

No comments: