9/29/2009

water, water, everywhere...


sitting in the water, originally uploaded by pilgrimgirl.

This morning I opted for cross-training and did a session at the gym rather than paddling in the Back Bay or going for a swim. But all day I've had this 'unfinished' feeling. And I just realized, after watching the trailer for this outrigger film that I'm just hungry for the open water, for the thrill and the fear of it. For diving deep and moving freely.

Bench pressing just isn't going to do it for me anymore, I suppose...

Pic above of me in Walden Pond last week. I was giddy with the pleasure of swimming around in such a gorgeous body of water! Kudos to ECS for snapping a few pics of me while I swam & played. :)

1 comment:

ECS said...

What a wonderful day! I'm so glad we got to spend it together. You look so strong in this pic!