10/02/2008

it's about time....

I know it's been awhile since I updated the blog...but I've just been too busy doing and not having much time for writing/reflecting (at least not on my personal life).

But just so you know, all is well 'round here: the trip to Boston exceeded all of my expectations, the dissertation is progressing well, I polished off an article for an academic publication a few days ago, I'll be leading a Humanities-based technology workshop next week, the cats are all falling into a cozy-happy routine, SoCal is experiencing a wickedly hot late-summer spell, and my leg is looking nearly normal.

Oh, and John made a super tasty sticky toffee pudding a few days ago (lucky us!).

Whew...

:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's great news! I'm just doing notes for our book discussion of the Midwife's Tale, and sending the link to your podcast as a resource for the group.

JohnR said...

You forgot to mention that John gave Jana a great welcome home present... :P

Gray said...

I'm glad your trip here was a success. That's a nice set of firsts. You are doing such a lot of great stuff!



-Gray