8/02/2008

Pieces of Me mosaic meme


My creation, originally uploaded by pilgrimgirl.

Have had this in the works for awhile and it seemed an easy thing to post while I'm in recovery.

Here's the meme:
If you want to play too, type your answer to each of the questions below into a Flickr search. Using only the first page, choose your favorite image, then copy and paste each of the URL’s into the mosaic maker (3 columns, 4 rows). Leave a comment if you play, so I can have a peek.

The questions:

1. What is your first name? (Jana)
2. What is your favorite food? (fruit)
3. What high school did you attend? (Bakersfield)
4. What is your favorite color? (red)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (Ewan McGregor)
6. Favorite drink? (tea)
7. Dream vacation? (train)
8. Favorite dessert? (blancmange)
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? (historian)
10. What do you love most in life? (family--and it's a bonus that this pic is of a cat family)
11. One word to describe you. (passionate)
12. Your Flickr name. (PilgrimGirl)

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Ewan...ah yes, AMAZING crush....sadly he was shoved aside in my life for James McAvoy. I did this a while back and I just love what it created!

I have been following your life these last few weeks and praying for a speedy recovery for you!!

Anonymous said...

That's funny. I haven't finished the searches, but the third picture I got for the first question is a picture of me. Guess that's what happens when your name is less than common.

I don't have a flickr account, so I'll have to pick some other username for the last one.

Anonymous said...

Even better, the first picture on my first name search is entitled "Dildos, Rush!"

Brooke said...

I'm gonna do this.

Carly said...

I love this... it took me a while to do because I really ahven't used flickr all that much and have never done a mosaic - d'oh!!

here is mine

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93483329@N00/2754656965/

found you via Dooooooce

Carly said...

um,

here

Anonymous said...

oh I did this a few weeks ago! It's a great idea for a game - mine is here:

Flickr Mosaic - minxlj

Lyn said...

i did it too - http://flickr.com/photos/41112633@N00/2759891890/, and blogged about it - http://boffin66.blogspot.com/ - thanks for telling me about it - Lyn

Marissa said...

Hey there! I also found you via DOOOCE! Here's my mosaic...http://www.flickr.com/photos/calamityjanes365/2762768193/

Marissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan said...

Ask and so you shall receive...http://pookah.blogspot.com/ is where I put mine for you to review.

Unknown said...

Hi Jana,

I don't know if you look at comments when they're posted so long after your original entry, but I just made a mosaic and wanted to share it with you.

flickr.com/photos/30370570@N03/2845715557/

I had a lot of fun making it.

RaJen said...

hello! found you via Dooce. Also been working on this. or at least it was on my list of things to do when I should be doing other things list. http://rajencreation.wordpress.com/2008/09/22/pieces-of-me-mosaic-meme/