4/02/2008

a(nother) project

Over the past few weeks I've been playing with wordpress and redesigning the ExponentBlog site. It went live last night, which is a relief. I'm looking forward to working on some other projects now!

Over and over again during this project I had moments where I realized that I was stretching my knowledge. Thinking to myself, "Wow, never done that before" or "Wow, I didn't think I could do that." Though the site isn't the splashiest, flashiest thing, it represents many successes for me and that's exciting, indeed.

And you can just guess (hint, hint) that now that I'm done with The Exponent, I'll be implementing some of my new tricks here at pilgrimsteps.com pretty soon! :)

3 comments:

Bored in Vernal said...

Love the new site, Jana. Now if only you could teach me how to put my tags on the sidebar of old Blogger!

jana said...

BiV:
Why (oh why) haven't you upgraded to new blogger? It's a pretty nifty little tool and creates categories quite handily.

Bored in Vernal said...

the answer, my dear sister, will tell you many things about me.

I'm so comfortable where I am

I'm afraid of change

If I do it my blog will have to look different than it does now

It took a lot of time and effort to do it the old way--people who do it the new way have things much too easy.

Now that I am done psychoanalyzing myself perhaps I will make the jump. You are an inspiration.