3/06/2008

the score


camellia buds, originally uploaded by pilgrimgirl.

I'm 2 for 2 now. Two notices received back from funding agencies, two fellowships scored.

Still waiting to see what happens when I go up against teams 3, 4, and 5. :)

PS: And the best part? Today's Fellowship was from the Huntington Library, which means that I'll be working there daily during the term of my award (and getting paid to do so--weehaa!). Can you see me sitting here in my purple chair and smiling ear to ear?

4 comments:

littlemissattitude said...

Weehaa is right. :)

Congrats again. That is very, very cool.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Oh, and I tagged you for the six-word memoir meme.

Penny L. Richards said...

Oooooh, I've had an H fellowship--so fine. Some days, I'd sit there thinking, "I can't believe I'm getting paid to read cowboy stories." Enjoy! We'll have to have lunch sometime during your residence there.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I missed this the first time, but am so happy to read it today. :)