2/08/2008

sick day

Really, people should not get sick on a Friday, but somehow I woke up this morning puking anyways....and, oh, my aching head...

Fortunately for me, EllyCat decided that my prone-on-the-couch body was the perfect spot for her daytime nap, even putting her soft paw on my cheek. Such sweetness.

I am working hard, despite sickness, with much history-making happening here at chez moi...
:)

And for those who'd like a little cat lovin' with this sickbed report, please take a moment to enjoy this vid of EllyCat displaying her prowess at "String Theory."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE. I love that I can hear you giggling, too. :)

jana said...

what can I say? cats just make me giggly.

:)

RoeH said...

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Cats and Music..... Albert Schweitzer