12/16/2007

sparkle


with a bit of sparkle, originally uploaded by pilgrimgirl.

I've been the recipient of several handmade gifts recently. This one just arrived and I will take a picture soon (when everyone else around here finally gives me a turn with it)!

TanyaSue, jeweler extraordinaire, made the sparkly necklace in the photo above for me, based on one that I'd told her about awhile ago. I love the delicious colors and the way it sparkles in the sun!

I feel so grateful for the creativity and energy of my friends. Every day you inspire me and bless me with your light.

Thank you. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! Thanks, and I am so glad you like your surprise!

Gray said...

Lovely necklace, nicely modeled, and we get to meet the artist here in the comments section too! How nice.

I was gazing at your basil photos a few entries back, and ruefully remembering that I forgot to dig up the rest of my parsnips before the ground froze hard and everything was covered with snow. All I have is last summer's basil tossed with olive oil in my freezer, and next year's seeds in a mouse-proof container in my shed.

Happy December!

Rich said...

You look terrific Jana!

jana said...

Thank you all. You are so, so kind! :)

Gray: I wonder if some day I will have the challenge of winter gardening? :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty! Sparkly! Hey, doesn't Tanya Sue have an Etsy shop, too? Or am I misremembering?

jana said...

TanyaSue _needs_ to get her online shop up and running (nudge nudge). Because that way her friends could link to photos of her beautiful sparkly creations!