8/04/2006

it's a new picture


A new haircut and new glasses. Therefore, a new picture.
Enjoy. :)
[Note: the new haircut was quite a production. It involved two different salons and two different hairdressers, one wrong phone number, an injury with a sharp object that resulted in a temporary disability, a 100-mile roundtrip drive in heinous LA traffic, several fish tacos, and a trip to the lego store. Pretty sure that I won't go to such great lengths for a new 'do again...but considering that it'd been at least six months since my last cut, I suppose the herculean effort was warranted]

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Looks great, Jana!

Anonymous said...

You look (and are) terrific!

Brooke said...

Jana, it's fabulous! I really need something done--at least a trim. You've inspired me to do it, whatever the cost! You look fantastic.

Great photo, John. I think you've captured Jana's essence.

jana said...

Brooke:

Your hair always looks darling! You so don't need to run out and spend a bunch of money on a haircut!! :)

Anonymous said...

Why do you keep copying my hair?