8/28/2005

schedule

Well, this will be a big week for our litle family. This is the week that John will start back to school. He's been waiting for this day for a very long time. He's finally going back to study a subject of his own choosing (religious studies), and not a study that is practical (MBA) or highly employable (japanese politics and economics).

This evening as we planned our week John and I realized that once the kids start school it will take a miracle for us to be able to get everyone where they need to go. With one car, four busy schedules, and a Long Beach commute, well, it's mind-boggling. There will be sacrifices (bus rides, missed gymnastics practices, no time for visiting w/professors, babysitting, etc?). There will be stress.

But I think it will be worth it.

To me, it's far better to be struggling towards a lofty goal, than to be wandering aimlessly without one. I am keeping my fingers crossed, keeping a prayer in my heart, and hoping for the best. For all of us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The two craziest things we ever did together--getting married and having children (and both with no money)--were the best decisions we made! Our friendship/ courtship/ partnership and our children are certainly my two greatest treasures.

Here's to our next great adventure!