7/07/2005

Make me smile...

1) Give me a massage and then let me go to sleep
2) Wash some dishes
3) Cook me something. Anything.
4) Let me tell the story of John and the chair [the one where his fly was down and we were at my uncle's for Thanksgiving dinner and John was trying to re-arrange the chairs. WARNING: Do not lift chairs in front of a large family gathering if your fly is undone. And then don't let one of the chair legs get caught in your undone fly so you are standing in front of everyone unable to get the chair out of your crotch]
:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess it was only a matter of time before this story became part of the public record...

Anonymous said...

I'll work on #1 some more.

amelia said...

i think i just found a new thing that will make me smile. :)