7/06/2006

embarrassing

What's your most embarrassing moment? I like to tell John's, but today I'll offer a few of my own...

--discovering a hole in the crotch of my pants just after I got home from meeting and spending the day with my boyfriend-at-the-time's parents.

--realizing that the yellow stripe across the chest of my favorite swimsuit was completely see-through when wet (this, after having worn the suit for a couple of years).

--putting in a swimsuit off of the clothesline at summer camp and realizing a few moments later (in front of fellow campers) that there is a large moth in the crotch of said swimuit. [Note: not the swimsuit with the yellow stripe, in case you were wondering]

--the day I walked out of the house with an American cheese slice stuck to the seat of pants (placed there by my ever-so-loving toddler daughter). Also, a similar incident with a large (like 5" square) Pokemon sticker on my back.

No comments: