6/05/2007

make me smile...


orange-y blossom, originally uploaded by pilgrimgirl.

Picture: closeup photo of a small orange blossom flower

-yesterday morning I brewed and enjoyed the last cup of tea from the batch of tea that we bought in Paris (at Mariage Freres) three years ago. Yesterday afternoon a belated birthday gift arrived--it was three bags of favorite teas imported from France. To my delight, the cup of Wedding Imperial tea that I enjoyed last night tasted every bit as good as the first time I sipped it while sitting in a French cafe. Thanks John!

-sharing my garden plot with TanyaSue on Sunday afternoon. She was kind enough not to point out its flaws, but to listen as I rambled on about all of my favorite plants. She also followed me around the other plots in our community as I jabbered on about how much I enjoy my garden neighbor's efforts. True friendship, indeed.

-Attending GameBoy's school awards ceremony last night and clapping loudly as he received awards for WordMasters and ReadingCounts.

-Making Y's scones. The most perfect homemade scones ever. Recipe to follow soon.

-Spending my HomeDepot giftcard yesterday as I dreamed about all of the potential ways to use it in my garden.

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Waiting not so patiently for the scone recipe. Sounds yummy.