2/21/2007

make me smile...

--Spending the noon hour in my garden. checking the progress of my new plantlings and feeling the warm sun on my face. Lovely.
--CatGirl and GameBoy's dental checkups went well. No cavities for either of them--even after having had braces for the last few years.
--Betting the checker at Trader Joe's that I could estimate the total cost of my groceries better than he could. I was almost exactly right. He was $30 too high (ah, because I'm such a savvy shopper....)
--Vegetarian mushroom stroganoff for dinner. Yum!!
--Teasing the kitties a bit: preparing their dinner meal w/o singing the tuna song. Eyeing them to see if they would know it was mealtime despite the departure in our routine (yep, they had it figured out pretty quickly).
--Our showerhead working again after a visit from the plumber today. No more cold and dribbly showers. And the tub is draining much better, too. Hooray for the perfect warm shower experience to start the day!
:)

1 comment:

alisonwonderland said...

vegetarian mushroom stroganoff. yummy!