3/12/2006

Sunday afternoon with E

John is at a conference today (AAR), and C is at a school meeting this afternoon. So it's just us girls knocking around the house.

What we've done so far:
--ate edamame and girl scout cookies for lunch
--tried E's mood ring on my fingers, my tongue and my toes (FYI, my toes were in an envious mood, just in case you were wondering)
--retreated to our rooms for an hour or so of quiet reading time
--had a chevre and cracker snack
--brought out the oil pastels for an art project
--got cozy in PJs and handknit socks
--talked about cats, art, warm & cool colors, church, brothers, washing dishes, etc.

1 comment:

Gray said...

Sounds like a great afternoon. Your toes could not have had anything to be envious about- what a nice family time you had.

I think you need the mood ring serviced.