9/13/2005

paris


musee d'orsay
Originally uploaded by pilgrimgirl.

Woke up missing Paris today. Looked through some of the photos from our trip last summer and decided to post this one of me sitting in the cafe at the musee d'orsay. [I highly recommend this cafe, BTW. Though the museum itself is amazing, you have to eat there to really appreciate it!]. This morning I also loaded just a few of our pics from the trip onto flickr for everyone to enjoy.

I decided, after looking at this photo, that the inspiration for the new blue wall in our bedroom may have come from the ceiling in the musee. Peut-etre?

P.S. John took this picture of me. It's wonderful to have a husband who makes me feel beautiful through the pictures that he takes. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That has to be my favorite picture from the trip. It was on my desk at work until I put in that collage.

I need to get another copy made!