8/15/2007

that kind of hell


People:
Guess what? I have just volunteered myself for that special kind of HELL called MOVING.

Yes, our little family is moving to a slightly larger space because I need a bathroom that's modified for disability access. My past few major falls/accidents have occurred in bathroom spaces and I've just finally come to accept the fact that I need a bit more space and the security of grab bars around toilet and shower. So we are trading in our 675 sq ft place for a whopping 850-ish sq ft. It seems HUGE to us.

And not to worry--we will be easily found just across the street from our former digs. And when we are out of HELL, you are all invited to a ginormous housewarming party (details to come soon)!! :)

Note: this will mean that our filing cabinet will no longer be in our mini-kitchen. How weird will that be?? It will also mean retro orange-y countertops--just perfect for my yellow kitchenaid!

1 comment:

Lorell said...

Oh how I feel for you, we are still in hell. I hope it is a speedy trip for you, you return soon, and you settle quickly. Good luck!