3/21/2007

Book Club: Dispossessed

If you haven't yet weighed in on our last book group selection, "The Ones Who Walk From Omelas," please do so soon! I'd like us all to get focused on our next selection: Dispossessed, by Ursula LeGuin.

Can we also set up a time to meet and discuss in person and/or via webcam? If you'd like to join in the pilgrimgirl bookgroup meeting, please drop a line in the comments and let me know which of these three dates would work best for you: April 22, 27, or 29. If you'd like to join in via webcam, chime in on the best dates for you, too.

Oh, and we'll be meeting at chez pilgrimgirl in Irvine, CA. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just finished the book last weekend and have been discussing it with David over several conversations for the last view days. = )

I vote for the 27th, but I am very flexible.