6/02/2006

pose

I am a bird in hand!
Find your own pose!



This quiz definitely has some interesting questions....I like how it described this 'bird in hand' pose: "The experience and wisdom that comes from possessing and then losing love makes Bird in Handers unusually grateful partners, and they revel in the relief of finding themselves in each other’s arms night after night."

John and I often sleep in a slightly modified version of this pose--usually it happens if I am in the right side of the bed. If I'm on the left, we tend to sleep facing away from each other.

We used to always sleep on the same side of our bed--John on the left, me on the right. Recently, though, we've started switching according to who goes to bed first, or who wants to be warmer (the right side of the bed is against the wall and tends to be a tad toastier).

No comments: