3/01/2006

deep thoughts...

--As if we all needed another reason not to do fast food, eeuuuuwwww! And just after I found out that Chipotle gives free beverages to anyone with a student ID! :)
--I can't say how happy I am to know that the Chinese are clamping down on spitting. After spending a gruesome 2 hours sitting across from a woman in the Beijing airport who was spitting and blowing her nose onto the floor [read: at my feet], I'm happy to know that such behaviors will no longer be allowed...
--UCI made headlines today. Glad to be attending such a contraversial school. Hah.
--finally, a humane mouse trap. But what I want to know is how to adapt this for catching garden gophers...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I followed all the links.... The "humane mousetrap" and the "let's not spit so much in China" campaign give me hope, but the dirty ice business--ICK!