9/15/2005

busy

Today was busy. Not just your regular garden-variety busy, but the kind of busy where you are timing how long it will take to put away the frozen stuff from the grocery store because you are already late to your next meeting and you have to choose whether to take 20 seconds to pee or to change your shoes that are giving you blisters.

I got so flustered this afternoon that I goofed and took the car to a meeting when John needed it to get to class. And then his cell phone broke. And then my cellphone starting ringing like crazy in the middle of my meeting when he got home and found no car. ACK!

So...what I'm trying to say, John, is that I'm sorry. And I hope you made it to class on time even though you got a late start.
Ganbarimasu!!
:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got to class a few minutes late, but the professor was even later, so things worked out all right.

Apology accepted. Things were a bit stressful, but I wasn't mad.

I just hope you'll be a wee bit understanding if I get a bit flustered myself later on this quarter.

As always, I'm overjoyed to have your support, and I'm glad we can adventure through school and life and more together!

Caroline said...

Hey Jana,
I'm here to make your life busier :)

I talked to sally thatcher, and she said you could do the creative writing class anytime from 9-2 that day. (I'll reconfirm that.) So just pick a time that works,
let me know, and I'll tell sally.

Thanks!