11/24/2009

a few of my favorite things...


tea rainbow, originally uploaded by pilgrimgirl.

I keep a flickr photo set I call "pretty," that's filled with some of my pictures that I've chosen simply because they make me happy when I look at them. Most have vibrant colors or they commemorate a special moment. If I'm having a hard day I'll click over to that file and browse for a few minutes. It rarely fails to cheer me.

Do you have any similar photo folders or things you do to cheer yourself?

2 comments:

amelia said...

i'll often use a dry erase marker to make a list on my mirror (i have mirrored closet doors) of things that make me happy. usually they're very simple things like flowers and birds and baby's cooing. i'll also sometimes make a list of people who love me when i'm feeling lonely. just a simple reminder that i'm not as alone as i sometimes fell.

Brooke said...

Here is where I swoon. Love this photo.