5/21/2008

p.s.

Yesterday I neglected to mention how I'm celebrating my anniversary today. Curious?

:)

P.S.: This is my odd synchronicity for today....I have always had a round belly (except for that one year that I was having chemo and I dropped to 70lbs). Anyways, I hate it. Well, I'm not the only one with the belly issue...(you'll want to scroll down past the fish people part of Amanda's blogentry to get what I mean and then watch the following vid set to the music of my all-time fav DD song, the one that I listen to daily at the end of my workouts where I do my damn situps to try to get rid of my belly)....

2 comments:

angryyoungwoman said...

When I was a kid, my lil bro and I would lift up our shirts and stick out our bellies to see who had the biggest. We were so proud. Now?

I wish I could be that comfortable in my body.

Philip. said...

I wish I could shrink my belly :-(