10/22/2006

Make me smile...

-Sitting in silence in Quaker Meeting today. Feeling ebullient. Loving each person that I am sitting next to and that I greet after the meeting; not because they are perfect, but because they are human. Joy.
-Seeing my friend Rebecca yesterday for the first time in six months or so. CatGirl and GameBoy raking leaves at her house and jumping in the piles afterwards. And her gift of fuschia cuttings.
-A new blow dryer from a freecycle friend (after mine died last week).
-a nearly perfect egg salad w/tomato sandwich from John for lunch. Watching the kitties fight over my egg crumbs afterwards.
-a truly tasty pumpkin/yellow cake concoction that a friend shared with us after church. Whoa...loving that pumpkin pie season is upon us [note: IMO, life just doesn't get much better than those days when one can have a cold slice of leftover pumpkin pie for breakfast]

No comments: